So here goes my wish list, aside from my primary goals such as in career (e.g. to be a professor) and love (e.g. to get married)
- Have my voice broadcast on radio (done at the end of the 1990s when requesting a music played on a radio programme)
- Featured on TV (twice, firstly in 2005 when I, along with my campus mates, went to watch Farhan‘s Lepas Malam, and secondly in 2007 when I attended the LA Lights Indiefest concert in my hometown, when suddenly the MC stood next to me in the front row of the crowd, and he was shot)
- Have my name written on a newspaper (twice, firstly when I was admitted to UGM and the list of admitted students was published in a local newspaper, secondly [here])
- Meet and play Tekken with Jensen and Fritzter in Jayapura
- Read 10 novels during my PhD. So far 8/10 : Alice in Wonderland, Candide, Animal Farm, Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Through the Looking Glass, Merahnya Merah, 1984. These should include
Sophie’s World, and novels by George Orwell and Jules Verne.
- Finish reading Divine Comedy. As this is an epic literature, I don’t know when I can finish it.
- Also, finish reading the Bible. Other religious texts may follow.
- Visit Thimphu, Bhutan and Pyongyang, DPR Korea
- Attend the concerts of Muse, Rudra, Sore, Onmyouza and Chuck Berry. I watched Muse in February 2010. I have missed several Rudra performances, but they will be easier to attend as they are Singaporean band. The latter 3 are harder to watch.
Sore is mostly known only in IndonesiaI watched Sore on 12th of March 2014 at Esplanade, whereas Onmyouza regularly only play concerts in Japan. Meanwhile, due to his late age, Chuck Berry only plays weekly music in St Louis, MO, USA.
- Visit my second hometown, Ponorogo.
- Take my parents outside south east Asia.
Black text= not yet accomplished
Strikethrough = not feasible
Brown text = accomplished